This Accessibility Statement applies to the service www.kosteikko.fi. The website is subject to the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires that all public online services must be accessible.
The Accessibility Statement was updated on December 16, 2020. We shall update the statement as we rectify shortcomings.
We have assessed the accessibility of the service ourselves with the help of assessments provided by external expert on the accessibility of riista.fi-website.
Feedback concerning accessibility issues can be sent by email to email@example.com.
State of the Accessibility of the Digital Service
Partly meets the accessibility requirements.
The website does not yet meet all the requirements, which means that the users may still face some accessibility issues on the website. The following contains a list of the known accessibility issues. Please let us know if you find any accessibility issues on the website that are not on the list.
- Some attachments (e.g. PDF, DOC and ODT files) are not yet accessible. Some files published before September 23, 2018 are non-accessible attachments that do not fall within the scope of the applicable accessibility legislation. We strive to make files accessible as they are updated.
- Videos published before September 23, 2020. They do not fall within the applicable legislation.
- Archived content, such as presentations and press releases of Return of Rural Wetlands LIFE+, a project that ended in 2015. Accessibility requirements do not apply to content archived before September 23, 2019.
- Maps that are not meant for navigation purposes are non-accessible. Such maps do not fall within the scope of the applicable accessibility legislation.
- Content is linked from the website to social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) administered by the Finnish Wildlife Agency. Accessibility requirements do not apply to photos or videos published before September 23, 2020. The sites in question contain publications with photos and videos that lack text alternatives, subtitles, or audio description.
- The site has embedded codes that are not entirely accessible.
- Technical corrections are currently being made and the goal is to finish them by the end of 2020.
If you encounter accessibility issues on the website, please give feedback first to the site administrator i.e. the Finnish Wildlife Agency. We will respond to your feedback within 14 days.
If you are not satisfied with our reply, or if you do not receive a response within two weeks, please file a report with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. Detailed information on how to file a report and how the matter will be handled is available on the Agency’s website.
Contac Information of the Supervisory Authority
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Supervisory Unit for Accessibility
tel. (switchboard) +358 295 016 000